Saturday, January 28, 2017

Thermodynamics: Residual Properties or Departure functions

Thermodynamic properties like enthalpy and entropy for any substance ideal or real, we can use Maxwell's equations, Thermodynamic Diagrams, property table like saturated steam and superheated steam  or activity coefficient. in addition to these, we can get the approximate values by using Residual Properties which are defined as the difference between the value of thermodynamics property at specified conditions and the thermodynamic property for ideal substance at same specified condition.

5 comments:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Online Courses for Chemical Engineering

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen I like it I learn something today.best coaching classes for 11th&12th science in mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Wood Machinist Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Filma horror

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Concrete balcony crack repair

    ReplyDelete